Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PM skincare routine:

My evening skincare regimen:

For those who don't know my skin type: it's combo/dry, with some oily areas on my t-zone in the summer. I did experience breakouts, primarily on my forehead and jawline. I've been to dermatologists, only for them to recommend a glycolic cleanser and retin-A, which made my skin worse. After trial and error, this has been the best for my acne, without drying me out. 

Check out the video:




For those interested in ingredients, I have some of the ingredients from the boxes, others I do not. Here is what I do have:

VIP O2 cleanser: Aqua, Squalene, Proplyene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Amniotic Fluid, Pentalyene Glycol, Perfluorodecalin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Proplyene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Yeast Extract, Peanut oil, Witch Hazel Bark/Leaf/Twig extract,  Myrtle extract, Mimosa Bark extract, St. Johns Wort Flower/Stem/Leaf Extract, Onion Bulb extract, Myrrh Resin extract, Cucumber fruit extract, embryo extract, vinegar, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Thamine HCl, Urea, Serine, Allantoin, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Chloride, Papain, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, TEA-Lactate, Sodium Salicylate, Rhizobian Gum, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cetyl Palmitate, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Poloxamer 188, BHA, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, P-Anisic Acid, Polyacrylamide, C13-14, Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Alcohol.

P50 Lotion: Aqua, Glycerin, Phenol, Niacinamide, Vinegar, Ethoxydiglycol, Magensium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sulfur. 

for those concerned with Phenol: there are 2 other versions that I *think* are Phenol free (P50V, and P50W).

Masque Vivant ingredients
Creme Dermopurifiante ingredients

Complexe Iribiol Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol, Proplyene Glycol, Orris (Iris florentina) extract, Zinc PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobuylparaben, CI 36 035.

Natura Bisse Tolerance Eye Recovery Balm ingredients

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick question…when you use your vip o2 cleanser, do you use dry hands/dry face or do you wet your face and use it? I recently purchased this and used it tonight for the first time and when I used it on my wet face it kind of felt like it disappeared! Didn't know if I should be using it on dry skin and then rinsing it off! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do either method. The cleanser does do a disappearing act...like it turns clear but you should still feel a slight film on your face when you glide your fingers across your skin.

      Delete
  2. I have the small 1oz bottle of the VIP O2 cleanser (which I'm going to repurchase in a larger size) and the ingredients are different to yours. Most noticeably, the parabens are missing. I wonder if they've reformulated. Have you purchased it again even more recently?

    ReplyDelete