Friday, February 25, 2011

Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner +

I try to keep this blog about makeup, but of course I will write about a few skincare products that I use very often. I've been really liking Trilogy's Hydrating Mist Toner :) 

Trilogy is known for their rosehip oil (which is a staple in my skincare actually). This stuff smells amazing and it's the best stuff that has come across my face. Ok, but this review is about their Hydrating Mist Toner (sorry for digressing). They're all about simple, organic and natural ingredients. I know it sounds so cliche, but as I've stated before: my skin does not react well to fruit ingredients in skincare. The few items that my skin won't react to, it generally doesn't sit well on my face either. Until I found Trilogy skincare.

Their products are made in New Zeland and for those of you who are wondering: the ingredients are GMO free, they are against animal testing and are recyclable bottles. 


Package: All of their products come in a dark glass bottle. The spray nozzle is awesome because it shoots a very fine spray. It doesn't feel like I've been rained on and when it lands on your skin, you don't see large drops on your face. It's 3.3 oz. 

Smell: it smells like roses and lavender. Big surprise eh? 

Ingredients:  Rosa Centrifolia (Rose Flower) Water, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Flower) Wate, Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender) Water, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, *Components of Natural Essential Oils

Why I think it's great: I've tried a few face mists, and most of them leave a funny feeling on my face. This once settled into my skin, it feels so soft. When my skin starts to feel hot, I spritz some of this on, and the feeling goes away. Generally when my face feels hot, it's usually from the weather and I start to break out in random red spots. This stuff totally calms my face. I use this even when after I apply my makeup and it just feels so great against your skin. 

Price and where it's sold: $28 and it's sold primarily online. I'm lucky that I live near one of the four stockists in the USA, so I get mine from a local spa.

I use their Replenishing Night Cream for daytime during the winter. Whoever made this cream should receive an award because it's one of the very few creams that actually absorbs into my skin. As I stated before, I use their Rosehip oil (year round).

No comments:

Post a Comment